Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Winners Announced!

That's right, I said WINNERS (plural!), which means that I won the GRAND PRIZE in my competition - thanks to ALL of you - so there are TWO winners in my blog comment contest!!!!! 

And now, to announce the winners of my blog comment contest - they are as follows, according to www.random.org.
DBS4 (Comment #18) and Holly Crosby (Comment #2), you are the winners!!!  Contact me via email at info@pixelationsphotography by Tuesday July 27 at 11:59pm to claim your prize (if I don't hear from you by then, another winner will be randomly chosen)!  Choose between a $25 Amazon gift certificate, or a $25 gift certificate to Pixelations Photography!  Thanks to ALL for your participation and for your support!  I am so honored to claim this prize, and I owe it all to my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment